Verblr reserves the right to restrict the accounts of any users it has reason to
believe are acting, or
using the service, improperly.
Reasons include, but are not limited to;
• registering an email address that you do not own
• gaining uninvited access to an account you do not own
• using the service to send nuisance emails to recipients that are likely to consider
• harming the brand as a result of your actions on the
• using abusive language or hate speech
• incurring arrears on your account as a result of failure to claim payments owed by
• providing information that is intentionally misleading or untruthful
Moreover, the individual(s) responsible for any accounts left in arrears will be pursued to
full extent of
the law for said arrears plus the costs of recovering them.
Any membership fees due will be taken upfront at the start of your chosen billing cycle, and
All usage of the platform, whether stated to be ‘unlimited’ or otherwise, is on a fair use
From time to time we may collect certain information about our users, including but not
• how you interact with the service
• the browser or device you are using
• the geographical region you are in and/or language you use
This helps us learn from our users, optimize/improve the products we offer, and tailor each
experience based on their preferences.
service, or by
keeping users logged in on a device to prevent having to enter credentials every time you
The data we keep is in accordance with GDPR, and may involve persisting some information
are hosted in multiple geographical regions.
The service enforces secure, encrypted communication channels for all exchanges of data with
but users should be aware that any data transmitted over the internet is done so at your own
Verblr takes the utmost care to protect any and all data, in any and all cases.
We reserve the right to update and amend these policies as appropriate,
offering prior and timely notice wherein such changes are deemed to cause substantial impact
the users of the